8535 Mission Rd
San Antonio, TX 78214
Established in 1915, Stinson Municipal Airport is the second oldest general aviation airport in continuous operation in the United States. The Works Progress Administration built the terminal building between 1935 and 1936. The building was remodeled and expanded in 2006-2008 but still retains much of its original integrity.
During World War II the airfield was used by the United States Army Air Forces as a training base. At the end of the war the airfield was returned over to the City of San Antonio for civil use.