Category: Special Events
We are doing something exciting this year, producing the first ever Wes Anderson Film Festival in San Antonio. This summer event will feature all 9 Wes Anderson films (including his brand new release, Isle of Dogs) at beautiful local venues.
- June 1 - Bottle Rocket, Monty + Ivy Hall
- June 7 - Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, McNay Museum
- June 15 - Grand Budapest Hotel, San Antonio Museum of Art
- June 29 - Moonrise Kingdom, SA Botanical Garden
- July 6 - Darjeeling Limited, Hay Street Bridge
- July 14 - Isle of Dogs, Hemisfair Park
- July 27 - Royal Tenenbaums, San Antonio Museum of Art
- August 3 - Rushmore, San Antonio College
- August 7 - Fantastic Mr Fox, Travis Park
The Wes Anderson Film Festival is a unique event that provides an excellent community outreach opportunity in advertising your business. We’ve been building community through free outdoor movie screenings in San Antonio, TX since 2004 and show more than 100 free outdoor movies yearly, but this festival allows us to broaden our audience scope.
View sponsorship packet
Visit Indiegogo campaign
A huge thank you to our sponsors and venue partners!
Matt and Vicki Wallace, Monty + Ivy Hall, Free Tail Brewing, Wyze Creative, Hemisfair, The McNay, San Antonio Museum of Art, San Antonio Botanical Garden, Travis Park, San Antonio College.
If Wes Anderson is not the right fit, there are numerous sponsorship opportunities available with our venue partners either as Film Series or Independent Screenings. Themes include: Sci-fi , Westens, Date Night, 80’s, Musicals, Texas movies, Noir, Foreign cinema, the possibilities are endless.